What happens when you start to value yourself more?
When you start to value yourself more, you can begin to
experience a more fulfilled and meaningful life.
So how do you actually do this?
Well, let's tap into the power of asking a few questions to activate your inner knowing to respond with your soul's wisdom...
Are you ready?
- What's been the most wonderful thing that's happened so far in 2023?
- What would you like to be celebrating within the next few weeks or months?
If you participated in 'Set Your Past Free and Unleash Your Brilliance in 2023', then you'll know how important it is to get crystal clear on what you value...
- Because what you value, you'll prioritise...
- and what you prioritise is what's important to you...
- and when you know what's truly important to you, then you'll know what to say yes and no to...
- and the aligned action steps to manifest what you value may stretch you outside your comfort zone but because you're fully aligned with the value of what matters to you, you'll take those scary action steps anyway.
- and those aligned action steps result in you living your best life and unleashing your brilliance.
So my friend... what will your life look if you really value yourself and fully embody your self-worth?
- Which action steps will you take from that place to manifest what matters most to you?
- If you don't value yourself and you have low self-worth, you may feel unmotivated, lack confidence, and be unable to set boundaries.
- You may also find yourself constantly seeking validation from others and engaging in unhealthy coping mechanisms to deal with your low self-worth.
We all have our ups and downs in life.
If you’re finding yourself in a bit of a funk, or you simply like to give yourself a loving boost, then here are
4 simple, yet effective ways you can start to
value yourself more.
Starting right now.
I wonder which of these speak to you…
You can start to value yourself more by recognising and acknowledging your unique strengths and abilities.
Take time to celebrate your successes and focus on the positive aspects of yourself and your life.
Practice regular self-care by engaging in activities that bring you joy and nourish your soul.
You can start to value yourself more by setting realistic boundaries with others and expressing your thoughts and feelings in a healthy and assertive way.
Knowing what you truly value and then living your life accordingly...
that isn't always so easy, right?
I was talking about this late last year with my friend and fellow Alchemist and kick-ass healer Bethany.
That's when the idea emerged for Healing The Asking Wound.
The Asking Wound is a deep-seated fear or subconscious block that holds us back from asking for what we want or need.
We can develop this fear from past experiences or beliefs that have been passed down from our ancestors. Healing the Asking Wound can help us to break free from these subconscious blocks and empower us to take action in our lives.
Benefits of healing the Asking Wound include:
• Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
• The ability to advocate for yourself and your needs
• A stronger sense of self-worth and self-love
• More clarity and direction in your life
• Increased motivation and inspiration to pursue your dreams and goals
• Improved relationships with others and yourself
• A deeper understanding of your core values and desires
Ready to get started right away?
The moment you sign up you’ll start receiving the energy transmissions for this 3-part Divine Alchemy healing series, which will start to clear the obstacles to asking and receiving what is right for YOU. You can think of these energy transmissions like high vibe frequencies that work with your Higher Self to ensure you receive the optimal clearing and upgrades that are right for you at this time.
And simultaneously activate the upgrades available for your growth and evolution.
So that by the time you come to our LIVE classes, you’ll be ready to receive so much more out of our time together. Plus you’ll very likely be sharing a few fun celebrations already as the energy transmissions have been weaving their magic with you.
Wishing you all the love, joy, peace, and abundance of blessings you can receive!
Tina and Bethany
P.S. The Asking Wound is a wound of the heart that is created by not feeling safe to ask for what we need or want. It can manifest in feelings of unworthiness, self-doubt, and low self-esteem.
Healing the Asking Wound can have a number of positive benefits.
Firstly, it can lead to increased self-confidence and self-worth, as you come to see yourself as worthy of having your needs met.
It can also lead to you feeling more comfortable and empowered to ask for what you need and want, allowing you to create more meaningful relationships and experiences in your life.
Finally, it can lead to you feeling more connected to yourself and to others, as you allow ourselves to trust in the process and be vulnerable.
If you're ready to UP your asking and receiving, then check out Healing The Asking Wound.
If it resonates then we'll see you on the inside!