There are 8 words that will block your success faster than you can count to three.
These 8 words will block your flow of money and drain your joy.
These 8 words have a way of making you feel guilty for wanting more.
More joy, more freedom, more business, more money, more of anything.
I bet you've spoken or thought these words on numerous occasions throughout your life. I know I have.
Want to know what those 8 words are?
"I should be happy with what I have."
or the other version:
"I should be grateful for what I have."
Thereby implying that you wanting more is greedy, selfish and hence makes you a bad person.
This is BULLSHIT and cultural conditioning meant to control and manipulate you into conforming to society's rules and limitations.
If you doubt this then it may help to realise that this has been imprinted and passed down through many generations without being questioned. As such it has become commonly accepted as just the way things are, and often without realising it. Until now.
Every client I've ever worked with has confronted feeling guilty and greedy for wanting more, especially when they already have so much to be grateful for.
How does this impact your money flow?
- This is what can keep you feeling stuck at your current income level and will have you settle for mediocre whilst you know there is greatness within you just waiting for permission to be unleashed and take you to the next level of success.
- It can trap you in a catch 22 because your soul knows you are here to experience ever increasing expansion of consciousness... and there's nothing like choosing to expand your business and increase your income to invite a few growth opportunities!
But if you feel guilty or greedy for wanting to expand then your inner saboteur will do whatever it takes to have you back off.
It loves to use fear in an attempt to keep you safe.
Fear is never a good counsellor, however, and definitely not the voice of your soul.
A very practical part of business revolves around money, right?
- If your money mindset is unconsciously triggering guilt and fear of being greedy, though, then guess what happens when you want to increase your income?
Yep, it ain't gonna happen and if it does then you'll find a way to have some unexpected expenses show up that will wipe out your increased abundance or have you regret (aka feel guilty) that you ever wanted more in the first place.
Frustrating, isn't it?
What's even more infuriating is when you know or suspect this at a conscious level but it's still biting you in the butt.
By the way, this doesn't just apply to increasing your income.
It can also keep a lid on the amount of joy and freedom you allow yourself to experience in each moment, especially when others around you are feeling miserable. As if it would be selfish to be happy when others are not.
3 Things You Can Do Today To Shift Your Money Flow
- Take the Money Quiz to find out who's been sabotaging your money flow. And what to do about it! You can take the quiz HERE.
- Check out the empowering tools, resources and trainings available for you HERE.
- Write a new empowering Money Story. If you'd like some help with that then THIS is a great place to start.
Until we meet again, go forth and let joy be your guide to a life and business that are worth waking up for every day.
P.S. EnJOYed this article? Sprinkle some love in the comments below and/or share the joy with your social networks...