So, what comes to mind when you think of the F-word?
I'm about to share with you 3 reasons to use the F word on a daily basis but it may not be what you expected.
You ready for it?
F stands for...
Seriously, what were you thinking? lol
I recently had a really fun conversation with my spirit guides and was re-mind-ed of the importance of humour when they dropped the F word on me.
I was feeling a bit impatient and they told me to relax and have faith.
One definition of faith is:
Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Since faith has often been associated with religion, it has also created an interesting distortion that has had many project authority onto someone or something other than ourselves, whether that be the god of your religion or someone or something you really believe in.
Even though this can be very helpful at times when you're feeling disconnected, it has also created a sense of separation that will have had you abdicate power onto Source, or a representative of Source.
Remember, this representative can be anyone you've ever considered to be an authority figure in your life.
Ever found yourself waiting for permission from your mother or father to do or be something they might not approve of, even though you're now an adult and capable of making your own decisions?
So back to the conversation with my guides. They asked me to not only have complete trust and confidence in Source but to also allow myself to have complete trust and confidence in mySelf!
Yes, me as the unique expression of Source that I am.
And that's where the F word was required.
- I was asked if I was willing to let go of all the restrictions, rules and limitations I had ever imposed upon myself at one time or another to prevent me from fully expressing my soul essence.
- I was told I'd keep the lessons and wisdom gained from those experiences but that it was simply not optimal use of my time nor energy to keep dragging all that, mostly unconscious, emotional and energetic baggage with me.
- I was re-mind-ed that I have a set of gifts and talents that are unique to me, in that there is nobody else on this planet who is configured the same way as me and therefore nobody else who can express these gifts and talents in the way I can.
In order to have faith, I must BE faith.
In other words, I must embody the vibrational frequency, the essence vibration, of faith.
And they re-mind-ed me that this was simply a matter of tuning in to that essence vibration within mySELF.
Ha, I always have to laugh when I hear them say 'simply' yet I do know it is simple. Simple doesn't always mean it's easy, though.
In order to fully embrace and express my divine brilliance, I've been finding myself on a journey of purging a crap load of fear.
I've had complete trust and confidence in Source - well, most of the time - but where I'd been lagging behind was in having complete trust and confidence in mySelf.
I've been on a path of consciously remembering since I was 18. I can hardly believe that's been over 30 years already!
Anyway, throughout that journey I've encountered the obvious fears, such as fear of rejection and fear of being judged, but over the last 9 years it's been a clearing out of massive proportions as every belief and program stored in my unconscious has come up for releasing.
When I left my airline career in 2008 after 15 years without any of its juicy travel benefits in order to fully live my message and express that via my business, I didn't realise that I had signed up for the FAITH program.
If I could have spoken to myself back then, here's what I would have said.
My sweet darling, here are 3 Reasons To Use The F Word On A Daily Basis:
- You've got this! Have a little faith in me. This is your future Self cheering you on and reporting from your so-called future, which you are in fact creating right now. Breathe in my courage and breathe out confidence. You are amazing and it is safe for you now to let yourself be seen and heard. No more holding back because you're worried what others might think, ok? Promise?
- Remember those times you've planted flower seeds or bulbs? Remember how you took care of them by watering them and removing any weeds so they would have room to grow, even when you could not yet see the flowers?
Apply that faith in the organic timing of nature to your own life and business. At times when nothing much seems to be happening or manifesting yet, or in times when more money is going out than coming in, trust your ability to receive messages from your inner guidance and have confidence in your ability to take the right action at the right time.
Have faith in divine order and divine timing. Your intentions, goals and desires are like those flower seeds. Nurture and cherish them as you joyfully anticipate the moment they become visible in your world. It's a done deal. You wouldn't keep digging up the soil to see if your flower seeds or bulbs are growing now, would you? Need I say more?
- When things don't turn out the way you'd planned or expected, refer back to #1 and #2.
And please, allow yourself to enJOY this exquisite journey you call your life.
Ditch the guilt for choosing to enjoy yourself whilst others are not.
Ditch the guilt for pursuing your soul's calling and creating a life and business that you love.
Ditch the guilt for receiving your pay check for expressing your unique gifts and talents in the world from Source instead of any other employer.
Ditch the guilt for not living up to expectations others may have had of you when these conflicted with what truly matters to you.
Press CTRL/ALT/DELETE and let all that guilt and other crap be turned into fertiliser for your dreams to manifest.
Take from this what resonates with you and ditch the rest!
If you know anyone else who might benefit from these re-mind-ers to use the F word, then click on those social share buttons and spread the JOY.
Until we meet again, go forth and let joy be your guide to a life and business that are worth waking up for every day.
P.S. If you enJOYed this article and would like to give yourself a Faith boost, then you'll love the 5 Day Faith Lift Challenge Bundle HERE.
It includes the powerful Faith Lift meditation I use myself every morning and evening to infuse my energy field and body with my daily intention and increases your allowance of increased ease, joy, prosperity and all that yummy stuff into your everyday life.